3 SIM Only
- Short 30 day contracts
- Use Your Handset
- Retain Your Number
- Best 3G Network
Latest SIM Deals
12 Months Deals
30 Day Deals
Mobile phones have become much cheaper to own over the last decade. Handsets are almost given away with tariffs. This has lead to great increase in mobile usage for all generations. Even in the developing world, many more consumers are using mobile phones to enrich their lives.
One of the best ways to decrease your mobile phone use is to change your contract to 3 SIM only. Three are rated for their 3G coverage and for offering outstanding tariffs at great value. Being the smallest of the network providers, their network is built for 3G and soon for 4G coverage.
As new smartphone handsets can be costly to purchase outright, providers offer expensive contract of 24 months to recoup the cost of the handset. The cost of the plan will also cover the minutes, texts and data you use. What if you could choose the plan you require, with the exacts minutes you need? SIM only contract from Three offer these flexible possibilities.
To join Three, ensure that your handset is unlocked, also a phone that is already on the 3 network will work just fine. SIM only users with handsets already need apply as these types of deals are not bundled with a phone. This is the main factor in getting cheaper tariffs.
When switching to Three SIM only, you can obtain cheap SIM only deals where mobile users can change plans often. They can even change networks without being hammered with cancellation payments every time they want to change contracts. Those that prefer flexibility are advised to go for 30 days plans, as cancellations are done by giving their notice.
Benefits of Three
- All you can eat Data – Three were one of the first to offer unlimited internet for mobile phone users, with no data caps. They now have plans, on a monthly contract or a 12 months contract with unlimited internet.
- Awards – There have received many awards for consumer satisfaction and also for providing the best network for smartphone users.
- Coverage – Three has one of the best coverage of 3G in the UK, covering close to 90% of the population. They are also working hard to upgrade their infrastructure to 4G. For devices which connect to the mobile broadband network, they offer packed data tariffs.
- Prices – Three offer contract and 3 SIM only deals for all level of you users. They offer cheap talk plans to mid range plans and also for heavy smartphone users, which require thousands of minutes and unlimited internet.
- Personal Hotspot – Three now allows you use your device as a personal hotspot on all tariffs. Using the tethering option is a convenient way to connect your other devices. If you have tablet or laptop they can share the internet with your phone.